The Covermate 3 Deck Mount version is made exclusively for hot tubs sunk-in a deck.
The Covermate 3 is recognized as the world's finest hydraulic spa cover remover. This Deck Mount version has all the features and quality of the regular Covermate 3 hydraulic cover lift, but comes with brackets that mount on a deck. A well engineered design that is second to none, with strong hydraulic shocks for smooth and almost effortless operation.
- Space Efficient - The Covermate 3 Deck Mount requires only 6" (15 cm) clearance behind your hot tub and 5" (13 cm) clearance on the sides.
- Rigid & Durable - Large aluminum tubing and full bar construction, provides superior strength. Baked on powder coated aluminum bars and strong composite brackets, provide years of trouble-free performance.
- Installation of the Covermate 3 Deck Mount is simple and fast. The CoverMate 3 Deck Mount comes 80% assembled, reducing installation time.
- Engineered Design with Hydraulic Shocks - Allows one finger opening of your spa cover!
- Safety - Leisure Concepts' break-proof locking system, prevents inadvertent closing of the hot tub cover and eliminates broken shock problems.
- Will work on 'odd shaped' hot tubs, as long as there is room to mount the brackets to your deck. Will work on octagon, round, hexagon, large corner radius spas, and other odd shaped spas, because it mounts to the deck and not to the side of the hot tub.
The Cover Mate 3 Deckmount is made in USA, to the highest quality standards by Leisure Concepts.
Limitations of this cover lift:
- Will work on partially sunken in hot tubs, as long as the hot tub is not more than 8" (20 cm) higher than the deck. In other words, the distance from the top of the acrylic spa surface - to the surface of the deck, is no more than 8" (20 cm).
- Maximum Cover Width - 96" (244 cm)
- Clearance required - Rear 6" (15 cm), Sides 5" (13 cm)
Covermate 3 Deck Mount Installation Instructions (Adobe required to open PDF files)
Instructions for using the Covermate 3