PuraSpa PX-2000 Air Button Control System
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
PuraSpa Control Systems are engineered for easy installation and convertible for all voltage configurations. This spa pack can be wired to 110 Volts or 220 Volts. If you choose to hook up to 220 Volts for the main power supply, all component circuits can be configured for 110 Volts or 220 Volts.
More than just standard features:
- Long life Titanium heater element, rated at 5.5 kW on 220 Volts or 1.4 kW on 110 Volts, in stainless steel heater manifold.
- Color coded smart equipment cords are included. This eliminates the confusion of where to plug components in and eliminates costly mistakes.
- The smart cords light up when voltage is sent to your pumps and other components, making it easy to troublshoot all of your equipment.
- Universal features - main power convertible for either 110V or 220V service supply.
- Universal 2-speed pump circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Smart Cord included).
- Universal Blower circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Smart Cord included).
- Universal Ozonator circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Smart Cord included).
- 12V light circuit with 96" cord.
- 24 hour timer.
- Full range thermostat.
- Heater ON light.
- Pressure switch controlled heater to prevent heater from operating without water in heater manifold.
- High limit protection to prevent over-heating.
- Spa side control plug-in for top side controls. Alternatively, air button controls are included for each component.
- Mis-wire protection circuit.
- Foot mounting brackets.
- Compact design for easy installation - 15" heater housing (19.5" length to outside of white PVC unions), 11" height from floor to top, 3.5" depth.
- UL, cUL and ETL recognized.
Valuable items included:
- Air buttons and tubing for each circuit.
- Includes 96" spa light wire and 12 Volt light bulb.
- Color coded equipment cords.
- Internally mounted thermostat probe drywell.
- Heater fittings with o-ring gaskets.
- Installation and operation manual.
Universal Electrical Features Explained: Your spa pack will be factory configured to the voltage specifications you provide above. However, the main service and individual component voltages can be easily changed if your needs change in the future. If you do not have an ozonator, the voltage does not to be specified upon ordering. You will still receive the ozonator circuit so you have the option of adding one to your spa pack in the future. (Pumps and ozonators for the above system are sold separately. You are only selecting the voltage for these components when adding the pack to your shopping cart.)
PuraSpa Controls are built by Hydroquip in the USA. Hydroquip has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing 'Air Button Controlled' hot tub equipment. You can expect this control to offer you many years of trouble-free service.
Note: This control system must be hooked up to a GFCI protected line.
Backed by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty on all parts.