PF-1050 - PuraSpa 1 Micron Disposable Filter (10-1/2" L)
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
Volume savings! Buy 4 or more for $24.49 each!
Replaces 6" diameter, 10-1/2" length, 1-15/16" open center core.
- Micropure MF-1075 (exactly the same)
- Unicel C-6430
- Pleatco PWK30
- Filbur FC-3915
PuraSpa® 1 Micron Filters have huge advantages!
- Use less chemicals
- Enjoy cleaner water
- No filter cleaning
PuraSpa® filters are manufactured in the same plant as the original Micropure filters, still made to the same high standards.
Directions for using PuraSpa® 1 Micron Filters:
- Place filter in spa and don't check filter for at least 2 months.
- The filter will start to discolor from the outside in. When you can not see any white in the center of the filter, it is time to replace.
- Expansion of the filter material is normal. As the filter absorbs and removes debris, the filter expands and filtration improves.
- Do not use defoamers, clarifiers, cleaners, stain and scale mineral removers or descummer chemicals. These chemicals are not necessary with 1 Micron filters. These chemicals also reduce the life of our filters, because our filters remove these oils. If you have been using these chemicals in your water, drain your water before switching to 1 Micron filters.
- Do not clean or rinse filter - simply replace when it is full. Micron filters have been tested to last up to 5 months for low bather loads, but it is recommended to replace after 3 months for optimal filtration.
| || |
We recommend using a Pre-Filter, to filter your tap water as your fill your tub.
Water with low TDS is easier to balance. Use less chemicals and your disposable filters will last longer.