Balboa VS 501Z Spa Control System
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
Balboa VS501Z spa control box and heater only (no topside or cords). We also have the VS501Z retrofit kit for just a little bit more, with more parts included.
These control systems can be wired to 220 Volts or 110 Volts. If wired to 220 Volts, each of the component circuits can be either 220V or 110V.
Available in 2 heater ratings:
- 4 kW Heater (on 220V) / 1 kW (on 110V)
- 5.5 kW Heater (on 220V) / 1.4 kW (on 110V)
The Balboa 501Z control systems can operate:
- Main Pump Circuit (2-Speed) - 110V or 220V
- Pump 2 / Blower Circuit (1-Speed) - 110V or 220V
- Ozonator Circuit - 110V or 220V (Must match voltage of circulation pump circuit below. So if you do not have a small circulation pump, you have the option to set this circuit to either voltage. If you have a small circulation pump, you must use an ozonator with the same voltage as your circulation pump.)
- Light Circuit - 12 Volts
- **Circulation Pump Circuit - 110V or 220V (optional activation)
**Most spas don't have a small circulation pump, instead, the main pump runs on low speed to heat and filter the water during set filtration cycles. If you are using a small circulation pump, the flow rate must be at least 25 gallons per minute.
Compatible topside controls (not included):
- Part number: 52144 - VL200 Mini Oval. Measures 4-3/8" X 1-5/8".
- Part number: 54094 - VL401 LCD Lite Duplex. Measures 6-3/8" X 3-1/4".
- Part number: 51676 - VL403 LED Lite Duplex. Measures 6-5/16" X 3-1/4".