The Covermate 3 ECO is a hydraulic-assisted cover lift at a great price. The Covermate 3 ECO is built with aluminum brackets, rather than the composite brackets of the premier CoverMate III. The ECO version still delivers impressive performance without sacrificing quality. Value comes standard with the CoverMate 3 ECO.
Features of the Covermate 3 ECO:
- Full-length middle crossbar support down the full width of the spa cover for added stability.
- Dual hydraulic lifting shocks.
- Powdercoated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets.
- Requires just 6 inches clearance behind spa.
Will this coverlift work on your hot tub?
- Maximum Spa Cover Width - 96" (244 cm) . It will work on slightly wider covers, but is not recommended for covers that are super heavy.
- Clearance needed: Rear 6" (15 cm) , Sides 4" (10 cm)
- Will it work for hot tubs sunk in a deck? Partially sunk-in is okay since the brackets are installed near the top.
- It will not work on Octagon, Round or Hexagon shaped hot tub cabinets.
- If your hot tub cabinet has rounded or cut corners, the maximum corner radius this will work on is 10" (25 cm) (see below to measure the cabinet radius). A slightly larger corner radius may work, but you may require shims so all the screws holes sit flatly on the spa cabinet.
How to measure the corner radius of your hot tub cabinet: