Gecko IN.XM2 Spa Control System
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
Gecko IN.XM2 spa control works with any of these topside controls: IN.K600, IN.K450, IN.K400 (NLA) or IN.K200. The Gecko IN.XM2 is a direct replacement for older IN.XM (0601-221030).
The topside controls, in.therm heater and cords are sold seperately.
Gecko's new in.xm spa pack platform has a waterproof enclosure & breakthrough connectors. The in.xm boasts the highest water resistance ever designed in a pack.
The in.xm can be wall-mounted or installed on its mounting base works with the in.therm intelligent remote water heating system. The features include:
- Power box display and buttons
- Light or CoolRays connector
- Accessory connector (in.pocket, in.terface, SpaWatch, etc.)
- General I/O connector (IR receiver*)
- in.keys main and aux. keypad connectors
- Connector for direct 110/220 vac 5 Amp output (for in.play audio or video accessories)
- 4 connectors for outputs controlled by 4 independent
- relays for ozonator, circulation pump, spa light, blower and any other accessories(110/220 Volts)
- Pump output connector (for 15 amp single speed pump) (110/220 vac)
- 2 output connectors for pumps (rated for dual speed pumps up to 20 amp at 220 Volts only)
- Output connectors for in.therm remote heating system (220 Volts)
Note: If your old IN.XM or IN.XM2 system is displaying the 'SPIN' error code, you need to replace the in.therm heater along with this IN.XM2 pack. If you are getting the SPIN error code and only replace the pack, your heater will continue to damage circuit boards.