Our spa controls have more than standard features:
- Solid State electronic components and circuitry for increased reliability and accurate temperature settings.
- Programmable top-side control included. You can set the duration and number of daily filtration cycles. Digital temperature and functions read-out.
- Universal features - main power convertible for either 110V or 220V service supply.
- Universal 2-speed pump circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Cord included).
- Optional Universal Pump 2 circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Cord included).
- Optional Universal Blower circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Cord included).
- Universal Ozonator circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" Cord included).
- 1.4/5.5 kW, 110/220V heater in stainless steel manifold.
- Full range solid state thermostat for precision accuracy.
- 12V Light circuit with 96" cord.
- Freeze protection mode - if a low temperature is sensed the pumps and blower will purge the system every two hours in addition to the set filtration cycles.
- Heater ON light.
- Sensor to prevent heater from operating without proper water flow in the heater manifold.
- Automatic time-out for light, pump and secondary pump circuit.
- High limit protection to prevent over-heating.
- Foot mounting brackets.
- Compact design for easy installation.
Dimensions of Standard Flow: 24" wide (to outside of PVC couplers), 13-5/8" deep, 10.5" height.
Dimensions of Reverse Flow: 24" wide (to outside of PVC couplers), 13-5/8" deep, 10" height
- UL, cUL and ETL recognized.
How to Order your new Spa Pack & Pump:
Main Power: Select the voltage that your spa will be hooked up to.
-If you select 110 Volt Main Power, then all circuits & components must be 110V.
-If you select 220 Volt Main Power, then circuits & components can be either 110 or 220 Volts.
2-Speed Pump: Select the Horse Power (HP) of your pump. It is best to replace your pump with same HP as the original, or you can increase by 1 HP Maximum if you want a little more jet pressure. If your Main Power is 220V, we recommend selecting a 220 Volt 2-Speed Pump. The pump included is a Waterway Executive 48 Frame or Waterway Executive 56 Frame.
Pump 2 Circuit (1-Speed): 110V or 220V.
Blower Circuit (1-Speed): 110V or 220V. You may run a blower or pump on this circuit.
Ozonator Circuit: You can operate an ozonator on this circuit and the J&J mini cord is included. Select the voltage of your ozonator or purchase a new ozonator here. If you don't need this receptacle, we recommend selecting 110V. You can later change the voltage of this circuit if required.
Plumbing Size: Comes standard with 2" fittings (for pipes that measure 2-3/8" O.D.). Add the reducers if you need 1.5" reducer fittings (for pipes that measure 1-7/8" O.D.). If selected, you will receive 2 reducers that glue inside the 2" fittings, allowing you to glue your 1.5" plumbing on the suction side of the pump and on the exit of the heater.
Assembly Instructions for Complete Spa Packs with Pumps