X10 Water Pre-Fill Filter
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
X10 Water Filter - Pre-filter your spa water as you fill your tub!
Get the quality of bottled water with X10’s KDF & Granular Activated Charcoal Filter. Removes up to 99% of water contaminants, eliminating most water problems caused by metals, minerals, lime, calcium and volatile organic compounds.
The X10 Water Filter is a great source of water for:
- Pools & Spas
- Washing Cars and Boats
- Koi Ponds
- Domestic & Livestock Drinking Water
- Cooling Towers
- Fountains, Waterfalls & Other Water Attractions
Why the X10 is better than other pre-filters:
- Up to twice as much bacteriostatic filter media (KDF) as some other brands, for longevity and maximum efficiency and performance. Rated to filter 8,000 gallons of water, but can last up to 5 times as long, depending on water conditions.
- Contains the highest grade acid washed coconut shell carbon. Many competing filters use a less expensive bituminous (coal based) carbon.
- 5 micron pre and post integrated sediment pads, to minimize sediment and turbidity. Some brands use as high as 100 micron pads. (The lower the micron, the finer particle size it will filter out.)
- High titanium dioxide (whitening agent with strengthening characteristics) used in the filter housing for stronger, more durable construction (less likely to be damaged by dropping or other factors), in addition to excellent UV protection.
- Testing to industry standards which many other filters do not have.
- Extremely durable and rugged, molded in garden hose ends which maximize snug, leak free connections unlike flimsy nylon ends found in some other brands.
- Tightly packed filtration media which all but eliminate the potential of 'channeling'. Channeling can occur when loosely packed filter media settles and allows the water passing through the filter to bypass the media.
- Protective end caps included for storage (store wet) when not in use. Unlike 'carbon only' filters which actually promote bacteria growth within the filter itself, our filters prevent bacteria growth thanks to the KDF media. Filter media should be kept moist, after initial use, to allow the KDF media to stay active and prevent bacteria build up.