All products sold by Hot Tub Essentials come complete with the manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact us if you have any warranty issues.
- We will reimburse for return ground shipping and pay for replacement shipping on warranty claims within the first 30 days of delivery, unless it is determined the product is fine (user error or other parts in your spa were causing the issue).
- You are responsible for return and replacement shipping after 30 days.
- A warranty issue does not entitle you to a refund or a new part. The manufacturer will decide to repair or replace the item at their discretion.
If you need to return an item you purchased from Hot Tub Essentials, please contact us for a return authorization number. The following conditions apply:
- Please email or phone customer service for a return authorization number. Items shipped back without a return number will not be accepted.
- We will provide instructions on where and how to send items back. Please follow these instructions or we may not be able to accept your package.
- We must receive returned items within 30 days of purchase.
- You are responsible for safe shipping of your returned products, so please make sure the item is adequately packaged and insured.
- Products must be in new, re-salable condition, without cosmetic or other damage. Please understand this, as we will never sell used or damaged products.
- Special orders, hot tub covers, and items that have been installed are not returnable.
- Original shipping charges and return shipping costs will not be refunded. If you received free shipping when you bought the item, we reserve the right to charge the actual shipping cost.
- Spa packs, pumps, and other electrical items that have not been installed, can be returned but will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee. Other items are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. Note: We will not charge you a re-stocking fee, if you would like an in-store credit instead of a credit to your charge card.