The Cover Valet is the world’s leading premium cover remover. Dual hydraulic shocks provide for effortless removal.
- SKU: CV-250
$249.99 Can, save $40.00 Can
- $209.99 Can
The Cover Valet is the world’s leading premium spa cover removal system. It is designed to fit in almost any backyard environment: inside of a gazebo, against a wall, or even mounted into an existing deck. Dual gas springs assist in effortlessly lifting and lowering the spa cover. A locking safety feature holds the cover open until it is time to be closed. A durable powder coat finish accompanied by stainless steel hardware allows the Cover Valet to be equipped with an industry leading 5 year warranty.
- Requires only 4″-6″ of clearance.
- Works inside most gazebos
- Mounts to edge of spa cabinet or directly to deck
- When cover is open, it doubles as a privacy wall.
- Durable zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Highest quality stainless steel hardware.
- Works on radius corners up to 13" when mounting on cabinet.
Why we ask the width of your cover? The only difference between the CV-250 model (recommended for covers with a width of less than 92") and the CV-400 model (recommended for larger covers), is the CV-400 has more powerful shocks. You don't want to use the more powerful shocks on a small, light cover, because they will slightly lift a light cover while it is in the closed position.