Waterway Viper 56 Frame Pump
- Product Description
- Send to Friend
The Wateway Viper 56 Frame is available in these sizes:
| Part Number || Horse Power || Voltage || Amp Draw (Low / High Speed) |
| 3721221-1T || 3.0 HP || 230 Volts || 3.5 / 10 Amps |
| 3721621-1T || 4.0 HP || 230 Volts || 4.4 / 12 Amps |
| 3722021-0T || 5.0 HP || 230 Volts || 4.8 / 16.4 Amps |
- Large 2-1/2" intake and discharge (measures 3-5/8" Outside Diameter on pump threads) for improved flow performance and reduced noise.
- Waterway Viper wet end designed specifically for 56-frame motors.
- Two double shielded ball bearings, with moisture resistant grease, for quieter operation and longer life.
- Two speed motors have four sets of insulated windings for increased efficiency.
- 56-Frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperatures and longer motor life.
- Large 8" diameter wet end for increased volume capacity.
- Split capacitor (start and run), for less energy consumption.
- Thermally protected to extend the life expectancy of your motor.
- Wet end can be rotated every 90 degrees.